One session of 2 hour every week. Price 95 € per month, 4 classes.
This course is dedicated to all people who have already learned initial level jewelry techniques as well as others who have a medium level.
Victor Resa teaches us a large number of techniques and methods for working metals such as brass and bronze, and silver. We will design the pieces that we are going to make and later we will elaborate them obtaining unique and exclusive jewels created by ourselves.
* Welding techniques.
* Crimp of semiprecious stones and minerals. Crimping
* Metal engraving by rolling and stamping.
* Uses of patinas and oxides. Change the color of the metal.
* Jewelry with waxes for later casting.
* Fusion of materials to metal. Coal, leather, semiprecious stones, cloth, wood.
* Polishing and polishing techniques.
SCHEDULE: to be determined by the student in contact with the teacher. Morning and afternoon availability
This course includes:
- Basic materials